May 6, 2020 · I'm having a problem with "index.php" in some of my url paths. Lot's of articles saying "don't link to it" but that ship has sailed.
People also ask
How to fix crawled currently not indexed?

How to fix “Crawled – Currently Not Indexed” – 6 simple steps!

Improve Content Quality: ...
Perform Manual Indexing Review: ...
Optimize Website Architecture and Use Internal Links: ...
Get Rid of Duplicates: ...
Request Re-indexing: ...
Use a Temporary Sitemap or Validate URLs:
How do I submit a URL for indexing in Google Search Console?

Submit your URL through Google Search Console's URL Inspection Tool

Sign in to your Google Search Console account .
Select a property.
Copy the URL you want to submit.
Paste the URL into the upper part of the platform.
Check if the URL is indexable by clicking the TEST LIVE URL button.
Click the REQUEST INDEXING button.
What does index.php mean in a URL?
At its most basic, index. php is the first file that will show up when a browser goes to the site or a directory. Beyond that, it can be used for whatever the site/project dictates. For more complicated sites or frameworks, it acts as the "boot" script.
How to fix Google indexing issues?
Recent Web Redesign First, make sure your site follows the proper guidelines. Then, inspect the URL. And finally, select “request indexing.” This will prompt Google to recrawl your website and index its pages so that they can appear in search engine results pages (SERPs).
See the status of a URL in the Google index: Retrieve information about Google's indexed version of your page. See why Google could or couldn't index your page.
Missing: 44987206/ paths?
Google supports several sitemap formats. Follow this guide to learn about formats, how to build a sitemap, and how to submit a sitemap to Google.
Once the URL is ready for removal, enter the URL and indicate whether it appears in our web search results or image search results. Then click Add. You can add ...
I'd like to be able to pass search parameters as part of the url path instead of as a query string. @bwrigley Why? This is the exact purpose of query strings: ...
Mar 27, 2024 · I bought a new domain, setup my website and added it to google search console but it is not is indexing on google.
Sep 19, 2016 · Am wondering how to remove index.php from URLs, every link on my site has index.php in it, for e.g. example.com/index.php/contact-us.
Aug 28, 2014 · The sites are designed using Laravel 4 and use a shared hosting with no access to configurations. I am required to remove 'index.php' from all ...
Aug 24, 2014 · Since HTTPS and HTTP are protocols you are not moving your site from one address to another, you are merely changing the URL path. Google ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.