May 6, 2020 · I'm having a problem with "index.php" in some of my url paths. Lot's of articles saying "don't link to it" but that ship has sailed.
People also ask
How do I fix this URL is not indexed by Google indexing?

Learn how to fix this issue with the following steps.

STEP 1: Provide high-quality content. ...
STEP 2: Monitor your index coverage. ...
STEP 3: Design a sound website structure. ...
STEP 4: Limit your duplicate content. ...
STEP 5: Manually submit a request to Google to re-crawl your specific URLs.
What does index.php mean in a URL?
At its most basic, index. php is the first file that will show up when a browser goes to the site or a directory. Beyond that, it can be used for whatever the site/project dictates. For more complicated sites or frameworks, it acts as the "boot" script.
How to check if a URL is indexed by Google?
To use this command, simply type in the Google search bar “site:” followed by the domain name of the website (e.g. “site:yourdomain.com”). It is also helpful to verify the indexing status of specific URLs. You can do this by entering the phrase “site:yourdomain.com/category” into the search engine.
What is the meaning of PHP in URL?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor ) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
May 17, 2023 · Often this is done to try to index those urls. But your search page has a 'noindex' specified so you are fine. There is nothing to worry.
Missing: 44987206/ php- paths?
Google supports several sitemap formats. Follow this guide to learn about formats, how to build a sitemap, and how to submit a sitemap to Google.
Once you've added all the URLs you would like removed, click Submit Removal Request. Filing a removals request for a specific URL in Webmaster Tools. A ...
Mar 27, 2024 · I bought a new domain, setup my website and added it to google search console but it is not is indexing on google.
Jun 11, 2013 · Hello guys, I've just realised something about all concrete5 websites. I'm looking at one of our website analytics account and it seems that ...
I'd like to be able to pass search parameters as part of the url path instead of as a query string. @bwrigley Why? This is the exact purpose of query strings: ...
May 22, 2019 · I noticed links with index.php in the URL. Then suddenly, revert back to normal clean URLs after a few minutes and have not been able to ...
i put a few test posts on it a while ago. If I google "mysitesname.com" , one of the search results is like this: https://sitename.com/index.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.