May 6, 2020 · I'm having a problem with "index.php" in some of my url paths. Lot's of articles saying "don't link to it" but that ship has sailed.
People also ask
How do I fix this URL is not indexed by Google indexing?

To address the issue of a page being “crawled but currently not indexed” in Google Search Console, you can follow these steps:

Improve Content Quality: ...
Use Internal Links: ...
Request Re-indexing: ...
Check for Errors: ...
Optimize Website Architecture: ...
Use a Temporary Sitemap: ...
Monitor Index Coverage:
What does index.PHP mean in a URL?
The index. php file for a template contains a mixture of code that will be delivered as it is, and PHP code that will be modified before it is delivered. The code will be familiar to anyone who has designed a simple HTML web page.
How to fix page indexing issues?
Recent Web Redesign First, make sure your site follows the proper guidelines. Then, inspect the URL. And finally, select “request indexing.” This will prompt Google to recrawl your website and index its pages so that they can appear in search engine results pages (SERPs).
How to remove index PHP from my URL?

How to Remove index.

How to Remove index. php from URL. We will basically redirect the index. ...
Open . htaccess file. Open terminal and run the following commands to open . ...
Remove index. php from URL. ...
Restart Apache web server. Restart Apache server to apply changes $ sudo systemctl restart httpd.
Mar 9, 2020 · I had to manage a hack which seems to inject url using my domain. This website is supposed to have only 2 urls index.php and /en/index.php. As ...
Missing: 44987206/ paths?
Google supports several sitemap formats. Follow this guide to learn about formats, how to build a sitemap, and how to submit a sitemap to Google.
It's a good idea to keep your site's URL structure as simple as possible. Learn more about the URL format recommended by Google, such as the use of hyphens, ...
I'd like to be able to pass search parameters as part of the url path instead of as a query string. @bwrigley Why? This is the exact purpose of query strings: ...
Jun 11, 2013 · Hello guys, I've just realised something about all concrete5 websites. I'm looking at one of our website analytics account and it seems that ...
Mar 27, 2024 · I bought a new domain, setup my website and added it to google search console but it is not is indexing on google.
Sep 19, 2016 · Am wondering how to remove index.php from URLs, every link on my site has index.php in it, for e.g. example.com/index.php/contact-us.
i put a few test posts on it a while ago. If I google "mysitesname.com" , one of the search results is like this: https://sitename.com/index.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.