I probably already know the answer, but I've been in talks with a seller who told me they'd be selling via eBay. This is the link they sent:
People also ask
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
Missing: url td- 34134634
As a new seller, you will attract many more scam offers than legitimate ones. Never rely on an email. Go to your eBay account directly (not using a link ...
Missing: 34134634 | Show results with:34134634
Yes sounds like a scam. Usually the advantage is the funds aren't actually available to you either by a fake payment notification or by some other fraud. So ...
Missing: url 34134634
This is a common scam, and you are dealing with a criminal who is trying to steal your money. eBay has nothing to do with listings on other sites. If the item ...
This is a common scam, and you are dealing with a criminal who is trying to steal your money. eBay has nothing to do with listings on other sites. If the item ...
If it wasn't listed on eBay, it is not legit. They will ask you to pay with gift cards, which are untraceable and you will be out the money. Have no further ...
Missing: url 34134634
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.