Hi there, I won an auction and paid 160 USD the item was listed as "new " and I received an open retail box but the item looks kind of new.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
The seller has to provide a clear return address. Ask eBay to step in, if the seller doesn't cooperate. You can do that 3 business days later.
Missing: 33686169 | Show results with:33686169
Hello guys, One week ago I bought item listed as New. It is Transmitter (for outside mounting) for internet. From other seller already bought.
Missing: url 33686169
Solved: Hello guys, Found a smartwatch on ebay, listed as Open Box, that clearly has scratches on it's bezel on the pictures. As far as I understand,
Recieved an item in a retail box that was opened but was advertised as new. Nicely mentioned that and asked the seller another question. Seller quickly send ...
Missing: 33686169 | Show results with:33686169
Hello, I recently bought an item from a seller. The listing showed that it was new and Factory Sealed. The photos the seller provided on the listing.
Missing: box/ 33686169
Remember to never click ANY links sent by any one who ISN'T ebay! "Hey, I am interested in this item i am trying to buy it but i get an error saying that "The ...
Just purchased a new popcorn popper that was listed as "NEW ~ The item is open box but never used. In new like condition." When it arrived.
If you are within 60 days of the purchase, you should be able to find the item in your Purchase History -- and the item title should be a link to the auction ...
Missing: open- box/ 33686169
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.