Scam : https://ebay.corn-itm-for-sale.personal-listing.online/ ... This type of Scam has been around for so many years that one would think folks would wise up ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
What does a fake eBay email look like?
A phishing email pretending to be from eBay typically contains a link that takes you to a fake website. There, you'll be asked to sign in and submit personal and account information. These emails often include the eBay logo and a fake eBay address in the “From” line.
How to spot fake eBay buyers?

If you're a seller, here are a few ways to identify a fraudulent buyer:

The buyer asks to pay outside of eBay.
The buyer offers much more than the listed price for an item.
A new buyer purchases a high-ticket item or multiples of the same item.
The buyer asks to change their shipping address to a foreign country.
How do you know if a buyer is scamming you?

How To Identify an Online Shopping Scam

The deal is too good to be true. ...
They only accept wire transfers and other non-reversible payments. ...
Sellers won't meet in person. ...
They send you low-quality photos. ...
Buyers send you prepaid shipping labels. ...
A buyer overpays for your product. ...
Asking for a deposit or prepayment.
Will eBay refund me if I get scammed?
eBay Money Back Guarantee covers most transactions on eBay. It means buyers can get their money back if an item didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing.
Nothing is stopping this scam, that's why this scam keeps gaining traction. The only way to stop it is if buyers open INAD cases instead of INR cases. Then the ...
Missing: corn- itm- personal- 31273088
Ebay is the site name, .com is the internet. / everything after the slash gives you the location or page info. Look at the spoof site: https:// listing-buy-it- ...
Missing: corn- 31273088
Reciecved a ebay listing that looks shady and too good to be true can anyone help prove its a scam from this listing?
Missing: url corn- personal- online/ 31273088
Recognize Scams. Scammers will try to reach you where you least expect it, including by phone, email, or text message. Be suspicious of any unusual request ...
Solved: EBAY has changed things, and it now invites sellers to SCAM you out of your money, not being able to report it, and not being able to get.
Missing: corn- itm- personal- 31273088
Hello I noticed a truck for sale on a different website and when i asked about the item to purchase it the seller told me that they were not in the.
Missing: corn- itm- listing- online/ 31273088
Solved: A buyer with 0 feedback just purchased a computer graphics card from me for $649 using the buy it now feature. Their username is the first 3.
Their response is they have a question about my item and want me to text them. I did - and they want me to purchase various gift cards along with the sale ( ...
Missing: corn- personal- 31273088
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.