If you go to your purchase history find the listing, and open it, you will find the last estimated delivery date for the item. On the day after that date if you ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
Nothing is stopping this scam, that's why this scam keeps gaining traction. The only way to stop it is if buyers open INAD cases instead of INR cases. Then the ...
Missing: 33073681 | Show results with:33073681
I bought a product but the scammer shows that the product was delivered with a different shipping delivery code, when I talk to ebay customer service.
Missing: url 33073681
The scammer, somehow, either from the inside of UPS or going through the firewall is able to obtain a legitimate tracking number, going to the correct zip code, ...
The basic way the scam works is that you buy the item and nothing happens so you open a case, the seller than sends a tracking number that says it was delivered ...
I was searching for a food trailer and found a truck and was provided this link:
Yes, we do. Generally, it is referred to as the "fake tracking scam." When a buyer is a victim, it typically goes like this: Sometimes"real" tracking number ...
If you believe that you or someone you know was scammed into buying eBay Gift Cards, visit our gift card page to contact customer service and find additional ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.