If you go to your purchase history find the listing, and open it, you will find the last estimated delivery date for the item. On the day after that date if you ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
How do I know if an email from eBay is real?
Recognizing legitimate contacts from eBay We'll never ask you to provide confidential information like your password or credit card details. We'll only include links for convenience. No link will require you to submit confidential information on the next page. We won't include attachments.
Is buying a car from eBay Motors legit?
You aren't buying a car through eBay unless you buy it through an eBay listing on eBay. You are dealing with a criminal who is trying to steal your money. Whether you are trying to buy a car or anything else...if you are instructed to pay with gift cards, you need to run in the other direction.
Why are there so many fake buyers on eBay?
Scammers are often able to create new eBay accounts with false credentials or else hijack existing eBay user accounts to use for making scam offers, purchases or sales.
How do I trust someone on eBay?
An especially good indication is a Shooting Star, which guarantees that the seller has a good reputation. The stars are color-coded, as shown below: The seller's rating depends on how many buyers have left feedback for a seller. You can see this number right near the star, in brackets next to the seller's username.
I called ebay and spoke with them about this email about a purchase made thru Paypal from this MavcosWatch and purchaser For an item totaling $198.00.
Missing: 33073681 | Show results with:33073681
Nothing is stopping this scam, that's why this scam keeps gaining traction. The only way to stop it is if buyers open INAD cases instead of INR cases. Then the ...
I bought a product but the scammer shows that the product was delivered with a different shipping delivery code, when I talk to ebay customer service.
Missing: url 33073681
The scammer, somehow, either from the inside of UPS or going through the firewall is able to obtain a legitimate tracking number, going to the correct zip code, ...
The basic way the scam works is that you buy the item and nothing happens so you open a case, the seller than sends a tracking number that says it was delivered ...
Yes, we do. Generally, it is referred to as the "fake tracking scam." When a buyer is a victim, it typically goes like this: Sometimes"real" tracking number ...
It also seems theres NO eBay rule that prohibits any new buyers from purchasing items. Heres the message below, I changed the hyperlink so no one uses it, the ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.