Oct 9, 2020 · Solved: I'm creating a custom module for a page. I'd like it to show a certain style for the HTML when it's in the content editor preview.
Missing: mp/ | Show results with:mp/
I'm creating a custom module for a page. I'd like it to show a certain style for the HTML when it's in the content editor preview.
Missing: mp/ | Show results with:mp/
Hey everyone, I created a couple of modules a few months ago, and today, I just realized some of them are not working anymore. I'm using a file property to ...
Missing: Detecting- widget- mp/ 377443
Currently the there is no way to conditionally hide or show additional fields in the editor. We are aware that this is an issue and we're looking into solutions ...
Missing: Detecting- mp/ 377443
Jan 28, 2020 · Solved: Hello everyone! Is there a HubL way to create a if statement that detects if the User is editing a blog post in the editor or if a ...
Missing: widget- mp/ 377443
I've used HubL properties several times in my emails. Everytime there is a property and I need to do conditional, I just use, {% if variable_name %}show your ...
I'm looking into creating a master email template that contains multiple layouts that the client can show/ hide. The idea is that the template is locked ...
Missing: mp/ 377443
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.