May 2, 2023 · I have had the option to edit an idea pin and add a link, today it's gone and it looks like all the idea pins that I had edited are now ...
Missing: pulling- old- product- descriptions- td- 59145
People also ask
Great question @nourishnestle ! After reviewing my analytics, I noticed putting a link in the description and/or comments hasn't made a difference in Saves, ...
Missing: still- pulling- old- td- 59145
Apr 25, 2023 · Hi @gvartsandgraphics! The feature to add links to Idea pins is rolling out, but not all accounts have it yet.
Missing: pulling- old- product- descriptions- 59145
May 7, 2023 · Idea pins still pulling in old product descriptions from url. Top. About us. About Pinterest · Our Pinterest profile · Careers · Brand ...
Missing: 59145 | Show results with:59145
Jun 2, 2022 · Hello! I've been trying to figure this out for a while now. It seems as though I'm not able to post idea pins via iPad?
Missing: still- pulling- old- product- descriptions- 59145
Jul 25, 2022 · I saw other people had the same problem if you use the pinterest link on the product page to share the item, your affiliate code gets stripped.
Missing: pulling- 59145
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 6 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.