I have table visual and the first column is the case/ticket number which has conditional formatting as a Web URL that gets the URL from a field called "URL".
When I open the Web Url Conditional Formatting my windows always opens and the 'Based on field' is red and I'm unable to selected any fields (Columns, custom ...
Missing: gt- Browser/ 2464489
Apr 21, 2022 · Solved: I manage a number of reports that have clickable URLs formatted via Cell elements - Web URL - select data field with URL ...
Missing: Conditional- gt- 2464489
My Windows 10 computer's default browser is Brave. Even if the default was something else, it seems Power BI DESKTOP is opening it's on embeded browser.
Missing: Conditional- gt- 2464489
Mar 9, 2020 · I want to enable the report user to click the name of a record such that a browser launches to open the Dynamics record.
Missing: gt- 2464489
Jan 29, 2024 · Solved: Hello, I have an issue using conditional formatting using "Web URL" option. I have a table with some information, and one of the.
Missing: gt- Opening- Browser/ 2464489
Apr 11, 2024 · This tool uses measure or column values to dynamically update the appearance of cells in tables and matrices, thus enabling end users to more ...
Oct 24, 2023 · To apply conditional formatting, select a Table or Matrix visualization in Power BI Desktop or the Power BI service. In the Visualizations pane, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.