Jan 22, 2020 · Just wanted to share a store that sells fraudulent product because I wish I saw this on a forum. The site is outdoorshopx.com who lures people ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
Jan 22, 2020 · After looking into the site, Strouz, I found that the store owner is operating more than one scam site ripping people off for counterfeit phone ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Apr 29, 2024 · I wanted to tell you about my experience being scammed by a person who is using shopify for their website. They were a legit platform before ...
Missing: td- 644505
Jan 25, 2023 · If it has been more than 30 days and you have not received the order or heard back from the store, then you can feel free to submit a buyer ...
May 16, 2023 · To address fraud customers in Shopify, you can take several steps to identify and mark them. Here are some recommendations:.
Missing: 644505 | Show results with:644505
Aug 24, 2022 · I got scammed yesterday. I found the site on Facebook ad. and I clicked on it to enter the website. then I bought some items and paid money.
Nov 7, 2022 · If you think the scam store is powered by Shopify then you can report intellectual property infringement by submitting this form here. It's good ...
May 7, 2019 · No, Shopify needs to be directly responsible for the stores they allow into there site that continually scam customers out if their money and ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.
advertiser rating
Automated Chargeback Mitigation Solution Using Advanced AI And Machine Learning Algorithms. Win-Win, You Only Pay for Successfully...