Apr 28, 2024 · For example I have a music named as "abcdefg.mp3". I am able to use Emby search engine to find this file if I search keyword "abc".
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Dec 31, 2022 · At present, the search can only be input from the beginning without any difference. ... Based on what I can tell, it only matches exact strings in ...
Missing: 128613- keyword-
May 1, 2024 · So I have a show I want to download the subtitle of, but the file name is just E01.mp4, and emby just uses that as a search query..so it ...
Missing: 128613- match-
Jan 21, 2017 · For my purposes, I'm wanting Tag support as well (and/or the ability to create custom Media Stubs [ https://emby.media/community/index.php?/
Missing: 128613- keyword- search-
Non-Emby General Discussion. General or off-topic discussion related to the world of media. Not a support forum. 38.1k: posts.
May 9, 2020 · I'm trying Emby out as a somewhat disgruntled Plex user. Importing my library into Emby, I am seeing a TON of my collection not being ...
Use the match query for full-text search on a specific document field. If you run a match query on a text field, the match query analyzes the provided search ...
Returns documents that match a provided text, number, date or boolean value. The provided text is analyzed before matching. The match query is the standard ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.