Jun 13, 2015 · Hi everyone, I would like to save in PlayerPrefs the time my game has been launched by the user. Is there any function to do it ?
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
How many threads does Unity use?
Usually Unity executes your code on one thread which runs by default at the start of the program, called the main thread. However, when you use the job system, Unity executes your code over the worker threads, which is called multithreading.
What is the Unity license controversy?
The firm wanted to charge studios every time a person installed a game using Unity's code which powers thousands of modern video games. Big developers already pay a licensing fee to use Unity in their games. The company has since rolled back most of its plans and apologised.
How to make a time counter in Unity?
Making a countdown timer in Unity involves storing a float time value and subtracting the duration of the last frame (the delta time) every frame to make it count down. To then display the float time value in minutes and seconds, both values need to be calculated individually.
Is Unity free or paid?
Is Unity free to download, or do you have to pay for it like Unreal Engine? Unity Personal is free, for individuals, hobbyists, and small organizations with less than $100K of revenue or funds raised in the last 12 months. Beyond the above amount, you need to use Unity's paid plans, such as Unity Plus, Unity Pro...
Nov 8, 2020 · I've just released a new ios game that is one endless level. One of the things I am counting in unity analytics is the number of times ...
Missing: been- 333331/
Unity Gaming Services General Discussion. For feedback and discussions related to the full Unity Gaming Service suite. Discussions: 320. Messages: 1,132.
Missing: times- been- 333331/
Dec 14, 2016 · The easiest way to calculate total time play from the raw data is to check the 'duration' field of the appRunning events and grab the largest ...
Mar 21, 2021 · Everywhere I check, I'm reading about how non-job system Unity isn't threadsafe and how the entire game runs on one main thread.
Missing: 333331/ | Show results with:333331/
Jan 30, 2022 · Hi all, I spent 3 years finishing my game and tried to keep the quality bar as high as possible. And I believe it has a unique concept and ...
Missing: been- 333331/
This book has been a very long time in the making ... The link with Cleopatra must have been her own ... Seldom has human society enjoyed such peace and unity ...
Jun 5, 2020 · Render" Recorder to record the main thread and one to record all threads and then subtract the results, because they pointing to the same native ...
Jan 29, 2020 · As mentioned in the performance section, we plan to support multi-threading for our internal engine code using Shared Array Buffers, once ...
Missing: 333331/ | Show results with:333331/