Aug 2, 2020 · Hi, I am trying to use PlayerPrefbs to store an int and value and then show that value on a UI text. But I get 2 errors.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Jul 3, 2023 · Hey, it's been a while since I last used Unity. I'm currently working on a project and I'm encountering some serious issues with saving data ...
Missing: method- 943703/
People also ask
What is the PlayerPrefs exception in unity?
An exception thrown by the PlayerPrefs class in a web player build. The exception is thrown when writing to a preference file exceeds the allotted storage space. This exception is not thrown on other platforms.
Where are PlayerPrefs stored in Unity WebGL?
C#/JavaScript, Android Java and Native code can all access the PlayerPrefs data. The PlayerPrefs data is physically stored in /data/data/pkg-name/shared_prefs/pkg-name. xml. On WebGL, PlayerPrefs are stored using the browser's IndexedDB API.
Jul 17, 2020 · In the trigger script I'm changing a int if the player passes trought the trigger and in my select level script I unlock the level2 button only ...
Missing: tostring. 943703/
Apr 22, 2019 · Hi, i have problem with PlayerPrefs. I write simple script and create program with 2 buttons and 1 text , and text should be saved after ...
Nov 10, 2018 · Hi guys, I am writing a script where the player chooses a username, but if he/she hasn't choosen one I want a default to set in.
Aug 1, 2010 · Hi, I'm having a problem with PlayerPrefs: I quit the app, I load it again and y can see the score saved but if i quit de app again and load ...
Jan 12, 2024 · This is my code in my ScoreManager Script: public int playerScore; public Text scoreText; public Text highscoreText; public GameObject ...
Missing: 943703/ | Show results with:943703/
Mar 14, 2023 · Hi all, I cant seem to make my "highscore" functionality save using Playerprefs. I found a Brackey's guide and i followed it to the letter, ...
Missing: error- 943703/
Feb 12, 2024 · Everytime when I check through Regedit. There's only a error on saved data: Invalid DWORD (32-bit) value with a garbage in value. But! When I ...
Missing: 943703/ | Show results with:943703/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.