Mar 1, 2010 · I've read all over that I should use Player Prefs for saving my game, but I don't know how to go about that, could someone post an example ...
People also ask
Jun 20, 2023 · An important limitation to player prefs is there is an inability to transfer the save data. It is specific only to your machine. So players can' ...
Missing: 42398/ | Show results with:42398/
Feb 13, 2019 · So, I have a player object, and I have created code to save and load his level, health and location when I hit the save or load buttons.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Aug 3, 2015 · Hello, everybody. Can you get me some examples how save List via PlayerPrefs?
Jul 15, 2013 · I am learning how to save variable data and I noticed the documentation says "Writes all modified preferences to disk.
Missing: example- 42398/
Sep 3, 2013 · In my game, there are maybe 3 static variables that need to be saved: the number of collectibles, the maxHealth of the player, and some kind of ...
PlayerPrefs is a class that stores Player preferences between game sessions. It can store string, float and integer values into the user's platform registry.
Oct 13, 2022 · tried to find how to save and load enemies' positions and hp with PlayerPrefs, but haven't found anything usefull for me.
Missing: variable. 42398/
Apr 27, 2015 · A year after a new political dispensation came to power, I believe the Government has achieved creditable success on multiple.