Mar 24, 2021 · The oldest and newest versions of these docs both say that PlayerPrefs are saved automatically when the application quits, and calling Save just ...
People also ask
How to access Unity PlayerPrefs?

Here's how to locate and delete any stored PlayerPrefs in Unity:

Open regedit by pressing the Windows key and typing 'regedit', then pressing ENTER.
Browse to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Unity\UnityEditor\CompanyName\ProjectName', where CompanyName and ProjectName are replaced with whatever set in your player settings.
Where are PlayerPrefs stored in Unity registry?
Here's where PlayerPrefs data is typically stored on different platforms: Windows: Data is saved in the registry under a subkey of HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[CompanyName]\[ProductName] , where [CompanyName] and [ProductName] are the company and product names you've set in your project settings.
Where are player prefs stored in Windows?
On Windows, PlayerPrefs are stored in the registry under HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name] key, where company and product names are the names set up in Project Settings.
Can you autosave in Unity?
Automatic saves Unity automatically saves the following changes to your disk: New assets: Unity automatically saves new assets when you create them but you need to save later changes. Asset Import Settings: For the changes to take effect with most assets, you need to select Apply in the Inspector window.
Jul 15, 2013 · I am learning how to save variable data and I noticed the documentation says "Writes all modified preferences to disk.
Missing: 1081307/ | Show results with:1081307/
Aug 3, 2015 · Hello, everybody. Can you get me some examples how save List via PlayerPrefs?
Jul 3, 2023 · Hey, it's been a while since I last used Unity. I'm currently working on a project and I'm encountering some serious issues with saving data ...
Apr 17, 2015 · I'm attempting to get a game up on Facebook but am getting blocked from releasing due to the error below. The wording "PlayerPrefs will not ...
Mar 16, 2022 · I have a star that is optional for player to collect, and I'm trying to use PlayerPrefs to store whether or not the star has been collected.
Sep 30, 2017 · I needed to fix problems with the game save -Level & coin Using PLAYERPREFS And I have a problem with the lock buttons in level select The ...
Nov 10, 2015 · Hi I've got the following script in my "Menu" Level and I want to use PlayerPrefs to save and load the start of each new level the player ...
Jan 29, 2023 · I've spent a couple of hours now perusing forums regarding using Playerprefs to save audio settings between sessions of a game, but I just am ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.