Nov 5, 2015 · Google is testing or tweaking or moving or deleting the option to set search location. Obviously this feature/ability is critical to those ...
People also ask
Why is Google getting my location wrong?
Before diving into solutions, it's essential to understand why Google Maps might display incorrect location data. Common reasons may include a weak GPS signal, an outdated version, or incorrect location settings on your device.
How do I allow access to my location?

You can control what location information your phone can use.

Open your phone's Settings app.
Under "Personal," tap Location access.
At the top of the screen, turn Access to my location on or off. When location access is on, pick either or both of:
How do I check my location history?

Tips & tricks

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
Tap your profile picture or initial Your Timeline .
Select a place from Timeline.
Tap Details.
Scroll until you find Timeline. . Next to this icon, you can find information about the last time you visited.
How do I change my Google search location?

See results for a different country

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Language & region. Search region.
Tap the region you want to get search results in.
Oct 23, 2012 · Google Search Page layout has nothing to do with the google search syntax, so yes thats true, users could encounter difficulties in changing ...
Missing: heads- either- moving- 50665/
Local SEO forum for local search professionals and business owners to learn everything that's going on currently in local SEO & Google Business Profiles.
Missing: heads- either- removing- 50665/
Oct 12, 2012 · (When location set to the city they are located in and where searchers would search from.) ... No change when search location changed either.
Missing: moving- removing- 50665/
When you use Google, like with Maps, Search or Google Assistant, your current location is used to give you more helpful results. For example, if you search ...
Missing: threads/ heads- removing- 50665/
Aug 9, 2023 · The address has already been removed from the website and socials. Could Google not be removing because of other listings, or something else?
Missing: heads- either- 50665/
Sep 10, 2022 · I have already brought this problem to the community (Client's business profile suddenly not visible on desktop and dropped significantly on ...
Missing: url heads- moving- 50665/
Oct 15, 2022 · My client was reinstated yesterday, but when she comes up, she is entirely in another area. She is in Jacksonville, Florida but is coming up ...
Missing: heads- either- removing- 50665/
Jun 11, 2014 · I've noticed with many of our clients that when searching for general terms, with obvious local intent, that Google assumes you are in the ...
Missing: threads/ heads- 50665/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.