Sep 10, 2022 · My locksmith client's profile (KLS Locks) is no longer visible at all on desktop (although his profile is not suspended) and it has dropped over ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
Is local SEO easy?
Fortunately, local SEO keyword research is basically a “one and done” process. Unlike a blog, you usually don't need to keep finding new keywords all the time. That's not to say keywords aren't important for local searches. They definitely are.
How to rank for local keywords?

How do I pick the best local keywords and rank for them?

Specify your location. The first, and perhaps most important, step in finding local SEO keywords is specifying your location. ...
Focus on industry-related keywords. When you conduct local keyword research, focus on industry-related keywords. ...
Include keyword modifiers.
How to optimize for local search?

11 Tips to Improve Local SEO

Optimize your Google Business Profile.
Get relevant local citations.
Use local data aggregators to distribute business data.
Track and manage your online reviews.
Add local business schema to your website.
Validate your schema markup before deploying it.
Audit your on-page SEO health.
How does Google determine local ranking?
How Google determines local ranking. Local results are based primarily on relevance, distance, and prominence. A combination of these factors helps us find the best match for your search.
Jan 16, 2023 · Does building "Service X City Y" pages help with Google Local rankings? Are there any other ways to increase rankings in cities that aren't ...
Missing: 59362/ | Show results with:59362/
Sep 13, 2022 · Here is an off-site post that is discussing it: https://localsearchforum.com/threads/ranking-drops-for-service-area-businesses.59362/. Last ...
Mar 14, 2013 · Around February 19th they dropped out of the local listings and are now ranking organically near the bottom of page 1 for most terms. It looks ...
Jul 26, 2019 · In the forums I have read there is no ranking value in setting service areas? Is this correct? Maybe my understanding of what a service area is ...
May 24, 2023 · Hi can someone please help explain what is causing a huge drop in local ranking for my business. We are a kids party center in Brooklyn, NY.
Jan 23, 2023 · I recently made a video presenting some new evidence that service areas might impact rankings in local SEO.
Local SEO forum for local search professionals and business owners to learn everything that's going on currently in local SEO & Google Business Profiles.
Jul 21, 2023 · My clients GBP's local ranking are not doing well at all. They are ranking below 20 for anything other than their business name.
Missing: drops- 59362/
Mar 2, 2024 · Rank Higher in Local Searches: A Step-by-Step Guide to Local SEO for Service Areas · 1. Claim and Optimize Your Google Business Profile: · 2.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.