Feb 20, 2015 · Hi,. I am getting error like "Error connecting to the server" when uploading a scorm course size 200MB. My php.ini file was set as.
People also ask
Moodle Community news. General announcements about Moodle, the course management system, and Moodle.org, the community which creates and supports Moodle.
Hi, I'd like to be able to have the log in fields on another web site as outlined in Users - Authentication. Problem is I have absolutely no idea what code ...
Missing: 385372 | Show results with:385372
Apr 16, 2014 · Re: how to post a link that downloads · 1. Tell them to context-click (i.e. right-click) the link and choose the Save file option. · 2. Zip each ...
Missing: 385372 | Show results with:385372
Oct 12, 2022 · I have installed my moodle site training.elementanalytics.com on a Ubuntu Machine (AWS). This machine is behind a Load Balancer managing the ...
Hi,. I've got a problem with Global Search. Whenever I enter a search request, I just get a message "Error reading from the database" - no other info.
So I just tried to upgrade my moodle site from 3.11.5 to 4.0 through the Softaculous installer (I made a backup first). Everything seemed to go fine, ...
Nov 8, 2023 · I have been using MAMP Pro for that vast majority of my testing but it is still not using MySQL 8 so no go there. I went ahead and download ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.