May 16, 2022 · Hello,. I'm looking to include the modifications of an item in a SharePoint list the send email by an automated flow.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
Hello, I'm looking to include the modifications of an item in a SharePoint list the send email by an automated flow. with get items this works fine,
Missing: td- | Show results with:td-
Jul 26, 2020 · Solved: I am struggling to create the HTML table when a single record is selected in Get Item. Not sure if there is any additional steps to ...
Missing: modified/ 1586875
Jul 12, 2023 · Hello! I'm creating a shopping cart app in power apps with excel being my data source. I've created a collection and the items selected by ...
Missing: modified/ 1586875
Dec 16, 2019 · Solved: Hi, I am trying to create an html table with one column having link to the opportunity. This table I am using in sending emails.
Missing: 1586875 | Show results with:1586875
Dec 2, 2022 · Hello, @cvkealey I have created Approval flow where I want to put in response Approval's comment in HTML table, (like below attachment) In ...
Created the HTML Table and works okay now. I just want to mask my ID wherein User can click it and will direct to URL column. Message 5 ...
Solved: I am in the process of creating a flow that will take a list and export it as a selectable list. that the email recipient will select one of.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.