May 9, 2024 · Hi All, I have a GH action which posts the message to teams channel. - name: Send Notification to Microsoft Teams uses:
Missing: mp/ 2740111
Jun 23, 2021 · Solved: Hello all! I have a Teams channel that we are using to send almost daily updates to a relatively big team.
Nov 23, 2020 · Hi all! I would like to build a flow that send an email when a post is added to a Channel, including the content of the post and the ability ...
Send me an email when a new message is added in Microsoft Teams channel ; Flow icon. Work less, do more. Connect your favorite apps to automate repetitive tasks.
Missing: url t5/ mp/ 2740111
Jul 4, 2022 · Solved: hi all I have a community of users to animate. Since we all have a lot of TEAMS, I wanted to create a flow which inform by mail the ...
Feb 3, 2019 · I need a flow: when an email is send to a special email address, the email with attachments should appear in a special Ms Teams channel and ...
Mar 21, 2024 · I created several flows from the "when a channel message is added > send an email" template. I created one flow for each of our channels.
People also ask
Aug 11, 2022 · I created the Flow and it works 100% EXCEPT for the fact that it sends random empty messages to the group when you are busy on the Team.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.