Apr 25, 2022 · Is there a way to substitute words in string with conditions? For context, I am building a powerapps that allow user to search for keywords ...
People also ask
Jun 6, 2023 · Solved: Hi, I'm stuck a bit building an app that would generate links and open them. The thing I now need to accomplish is to replace ...
Missing: conditions/ 1558529
Feb 18, 2021 · Substitute is a Function that returns a substituted string. It does not alter the original string. If you use substitute on a non-behavioral ...
Jan 25, 2019 · This will search for the (") character (to enter a double quote in a string you need to "double it"), and replace it with another one. Message 2 ...
May 12, 2023 · I was creating a url string based on the users email address and having to substitute special characters with underscores. Set(varLink ...
Missing: 1558529 | Show results with:1558529
Mar 22, 2024 · The Substitute function identifies the text to replace by matching a string. If more than one match is found, you can replace all of them or ...
Solved: Hello! I have a question about a Replace error. I used a Run script to extract the necessary string using a regular expression. Afterwards, I.
Missing: 1558529 | Show results with:1558529
Mar 15, 2023 · Hello, Is it possible to replace or erased a text field with a condition IF formula? I tried using the following syntax. It does display.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.