May 4, 2024 · 992 Turbo and Turbo S - Wheel scoring…what to do? - So I'm washing my car yesterday and notice deep scoring on the inner barrels of both ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
May 5, 2024 · One more suggestion is to use the wheel spacers. These push the wheels out a bit, creating more space and reducing the chance of rocks ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Steering wheel UV sticker badge application guide turbo s ... 992 TTS Stock Wheels: where to find. 18. Started ... Wheel scoring…what to do? 17. Started: 05-04-2024 ...
Missing: url 1410403- scoringowhat- html
Mar 14, 2022 · Turbo wheels are classic but much more busy than the Turbo S wheels. Build you car on the configurator both ways, print/side x side the pictures ...
Missing: url 1410403- scoringowhat-
Dec 26, 2020 · 992 Turbo and Turbo S - Which of these wheels? - So I think I'm narrowed down to the Turbo S Exclusive wheels on my build.
Missing: 1410403- scoringowhat-
May 3, 2022 · What are the specs for the wheels on my turbo S? I mean width, size and of course offset? I do believe the size is 21 in the back and 20 in the ...
Missing: url 1410403- scoringowhat-
$230,400.00
Our engineers like to talk about the most perfect sports car ever. Incredible performance, whilst being comfortable and fully suitable for everyday use.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.