May 6, 2020 · I'm having a problem with "index.php" in some of my url paths. Lot's of articles saying "don't link to it" but that ship has sailed.
People also ask
Mar 9, 2020 · I had to manage a hack which seems to inject url using my domain. This website is supposed to have only 2 urls index.php and /en/index.php. As ...
Missing: 44987206/ paths?
Google supports several sitemap formats. Follow this guide to learn about formats, how to build a sitemap, and how to submit a sitemap to Google.
It's a good idea to keep your site's URL structure as simple as possible. Learn more about the URL format recommended by Google, such as the use of hyphens, ...
Missing: 44987206/ | Show results with:44987206/
Jun 11, 2013 · Hello guys, I've just realised something about all concrete5 websites. I'm looking at one of our website analytics account and it seems that ...
Sep 19, 2016 · Am wondering how to remove index.php from URLs, every link on my site has index.php in it, for e.g. example.com/index.php/contact-us.
We're checking on the sitemap index URL (/sitemap_index.xml) generated by the Yoast SEO plugin and it seems to be loading just fine without any issues. Based on ...
Aug 28, 2014 · google is indexing the URL with 'public/index.php' part as well. What should I do to completely get rid of these not so clean URLs. Thanks for ...
Apr 15, 2019 · A way to handle that is a robots.txt file that tells search engines whether to access some URLs/paths or not. In case of WordPress the robots.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.