May 6, 2020 · I'm having a problem with "index.php" in some of my url paths. Lot's of articles saying "don't link to it" but that ship has sailed.
People also ask
Mar 9, 2020 · I had to manage a hack which seems to inject url using my domain. This website is supposed to have only 2 urls index.php and /en/index.php. As ...
Missing: 44987206/ paths?
Google sign-in has a new look. We've improved the sign-in page with a more modern design. Dismiss. Learn more. Sign in. Use your Google Account.
If you've recently added or made changes to a page on your site, you can request that Google re-index it using any of the methods listed in this guide.
It's a good idea to keep your site's URL structure as simple as possible. Learn more about the URL format recommended by Google, such as the use of hyphens, ...
Missing: 44987206/ | Show results with:44987206/
Jun 11, 2013 · Hello guys, I've just realised something about all concrete5 websites. I'm looking at one of our website analytics account and it seems that ...
Sep 19, 2016 · Am wondering how to remove index.php from URLs, every link on my site has index.php in it, for e.g. example.com/index.php/contact-us.
Aug 28, 2014 · google is indexing the URL with 'public/index.php' part as well. What should I do to completely get rid of these not so clean URLs. Thanks for ...
Apr 15, 2019 · A way to handle that is a robots.txt file that tells search engines whether to access some URLs/paths or not. In case of WordPress the robots.
i put a few test posts on it a while ago. If I google "mysitesname.com" , one of the search results is like this: https://sitename.com/index.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.