Oct 10, 2021 · For ios : Google App > At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings. Hide explicit results >Turn Explicit results filter ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
How do I turn Google SafeSearch off?

Change SafeSearch settings

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
At the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Settings. SafeSearch.
Select Filter, Blur, or Off. At the top right, if you find a Lock , your SafeSearch setting is locked.
Why can't I take SafeSearch off?
SafeSearch is a Google Search feature that filter out some results when using the search engine. To turn it off, first you must login to your Google account, then go to google.com. If you're indeed using an Android phone as you've specified in your question, you will be redirected to Google Search mobile page.
Why is my SafeSearch suddenly on?
SafeSearch is set to Filter automatically when Google's systems indicate you may be under 18. If you can't change your SafeSearch setting, it might be because it's being controlled by your account, device, or network administrator.
May 19, 2023 · Your profile picture or initials in the top right Settings Tap SafeSearch. Enable or disable SafeSearch. If you see a lock icon in the top right ...
Missing: 130179238/ | Show results with:130179238/
Video for url https://support.google.com/websearch/thread/130179238/how-do-i-remove-safesearch?hl=en
Duration: 4:55
Posted: Mar 4, 2023
Missing: thread/ 130179238/
Nov 23, 2020 · Go to Search Settings. Find the "SafeSearch filters" section. To turn on SafeSearch, check the box next to "Filter explicit results." To turn ...
Missing: thread/ 130179238/
Oct 27, 2015 · To Unlock SafeSearch, click the UnLock SafeSearch link next to ... To turn off SafeSearch, uncheck the box next to "Filter explicit results.
Oct 24, 2015 · Go to Google, click on Settings in the bottom right and choose Search Settings. Right-click on the Turn on/off SafeSearch checkbox text and ...
On computer: 1. Go to Search Settings. 2. Under "SafeSearch filters," check or uncheck the box next to "Turn on SafeSearch." 3. At the bottom of the page, ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.