Jan 5, 2024 · Hi, going round and around in circles here. I am over 18, I have purchased a new Windows 11 laptop, and now find that Google has SafeSearch ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
How do I turn the SafeSearch off?

How to turn off SafeSearch permanently

Go to the Google homepage.
Click Settings at the bottom right of your screen.
Untick the box next to Turn on SafeSearch.
Why I Cannot turn off my SafeSearch?
Check if your SafeSearch setting is locked Your SafeSearch setting can be set to "Filter" and locked by your account, device, or network administrator. You can check if your SafeSearch setting is locked at google.com/safesearch. If your setting is locked, at the top right, you'll find a Lock .
How do I turn off SafeSearch on my school Chromebook?
To disable Google Search's SafeSearch filter on your Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computer, first, open a web browser on your computer and visit Google Search. At the bottom-right corner of the Google site, click "Settings," and then select "Search Settings." You will arrive on a "Search Settings" page.
Why has SafeSearch suddenly turned on?
SafeSearch is set to Filter automatically when Google's systems indicate you may be under 18. If you can't change your SafeSearch setting, it might be because it's being controlled by your account, device, or network administrator.
If you have issues with SafeSearch, try the steps below to help fix the issue. Check if your SafeSearch setting is locked Your SafeSearch setting can be set ...
Missing: thread/ 251909598/
Jul 30, 2015 · I have one of 3 PCs at home, on the same LAN, from which Google will not accept a safesearch turn off from any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, ...
Missing: 251909598/ | Show results with:251909598/
May 14, 2022 · I want to be able to turn on Google safe-search, and then remove the option to turn it off. Safe-Search is effective, but the problem is, I can ...
Nov 23, 2020 · At the bottom-right corner of the Google site, click “Settings.” From the “Settings” menu, choose “Search Settings.” You will arrive on a “ ...
Video for url https://support.google.com/websearch/thread/251909598/switching-off-safesearch?hl=en
Duration: 4:55
Posted: Mar 4, 2023
Missing: thread/ 251909598/
Jan 28, 2023 · Hello. I have a problem with turning off google safesearch. I'm 28 years old so it's not a problem with google acc.
We would like to lock Google SafeSearch for all devices using our router (per the instructions provided by Google at ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.