Mar 28, 2019 · Hi,. I'm having an issue where the results display on index.php. I have a search bar on my site that when they enter a search term, ...
Oct 29, 2020 · Hello,. My initial search via Categories and Tags provides the correct results. However, when I update the filters to something new and hit ...
Nov 11, 2015 · Jake. Hi Ross,. I'm having problems with an instance of Search and filter Pro. Please see the search in question: ...
Missing: index- after-
Jan 24, 2017 · I have the following setup. I have a page called events-open with a page template page-events-open.php where I have a custom loop. The Display ...
Missing: index- instead- submission/
People also ask
Nov 25, 2014 · Hi there,. Plugin seems to be working fine functionally generally, but no matter what template I select (e.g. search.php), the results are ...
Jul 19, 2016 · Hi – I am using a shortcode form and shortcode results on the same page (two separate columns). I am also using your template results.php ...
Missing: index- | Show results with:index-
Feb 13, 2019 · Hello how do I prevent results showing before the submit or search is clicked? ... theme folder). Add ... php after the comment out line //? i.e. ...
Missing: index- instead-
Apr 2, 2015 · I set the Display Results to archive page, used home.php as custom template (although it was using home.php and not index.php by default ...
Missing: submission/ | Show results with:submission/
Aug 3, 2012 · I was able to install the theme correctly (therefore Wordpress must have been aware of its location folder...) However, the URL permalinks ...
Changelog · Fix – an issue with ajax and the results URL not being correctly detected · Fix – updated some of our plugin update procedures · New – options to use ...
Missing: topic/ | Show results with:topic/