Nov 28, 2018 · Dear all, I have a subfolder in the uploads directory that contains PDF versions of my posts. I'd like to make sure that they don't conflict ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
Hi, Forminator is a great plugin, we use it to receive several types of messages. We also receive people resumes for jobs. The files are uploaded in the def ...
Nov 29, 2019 · Hello support,. I have errors with tags and categories no indexed robots meta…. see 3 screens: smartcrawl plugin categories
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Hello, a few days ago I contacted WPMU support as our contact submissions were not working (they were showing in backend but not pushing to email).
Mar 15, 2023 · If you're getting “noindex” issues with directories not included there, please send the full error you're getting from Google, and we'll do some ...
Jun 30, 2023 · Hello WPMUDEV! I recently found my Staging site was indexed by Google. I think could be great if by default Staging were set to avoid ...
Missing: url folder/
The bbpress member pages for forum replies like http://www.domain.de/users/name/replies/ are already indexed by google search. I want to hide these pages ...
Jul 17, 2020 · Do I need to add anything, move anything, remove anything in order to get those wp-content/theme pages off of google's index? My site is very ...
I'm using the GeneratePress theme, and to display the “post” content, I use “ACF” and a “Reusable block”. Please I need help because I can't find where the ...