Nov 28, 2018 · Dear all, I have a subfolder in the uploads directory that contains PDF versions of my posts. I'd like to make sure that they don't conflict ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
People also ask
Hi, Forminator is a great plugin, we use it to receive several types of messages. We also receive people resumes for jobs. The files are uploaded in the def ...
Hello, a few days ago I contacted WPMU support as our contact submissions were not working (they were showing in backend but not pushing to email).
Jun 30, 2023 · Hello WPMUDEV! I recently found my Staging site was indexed by Google. I think could be great if by default Staging were set to avoid ...
Missing: url folder/
Mar 15, 2023 · If you're getting “noindex” issues with directories not included there, please send the full error you're getting from Google, and we'll do some ...
According to my experience, these plugins do not prevent the site from being indexed and it is even shown in the results and written in the meta description of ...
The bbpress member pages for forum replies like http://www.domain.de/users/name/replies/ are already indexed by google search. I want to hide these pages ...
Aug 3, 2019 · Problem now… all the old pictures and other files are 404 / missing. I'm not even sure if users can upload pics and stuff without the old ...
Jul 17, 2020 · Do I need to add anything, move anything, remove anything in order to get those wp-content/theme pages off of google's index? My site is very ...