Audio Science Review (ASR) Forum · Reviews · Review Index · Forums · New posts Search forums · What's new · New posts Latest activity.
WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are ...
Missing: url vientob. 73839/
3 days ago · WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science ...
Missing: 73839/ | Show results with:73839/
I am an Electrical Engineer by degree and hobby. After 35 years in technology sector, I retired as VP of Digital Media at Microsoft in 2008.
Missing: vientob. 73839/
Sep 12, 2022 · This is a review, listening tests and measurements of the Dan Clark Expanse open-back planar magnetic headphone. It was loaned to me by the ...
3 days ago · I'm looking to write a personal review about it. (I'm not professinal reviewer) I custom ordered the Viento B version from a Korean earphone ...
Missing: url 73839/
Oct 28, 2019 · This is a review and detailed measurements of the SMSL M500 Balanced DAC and integrated headphone amplifier. It was kindly sent to me by the ...
Dec 15, 2021 · Seems like so many review threads get challenged with: 1. Measurements are not everything. 2. You all never listen.
Missing: vientob. 73839/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.