Dec 14, 2017 · On our Dev instance, we have a specific theme which I would like to script to be set to default after the clone. I have found the following ...
Missing: url mp/
Solved: I've been working on a scoped application that redirects users based on the form view. I need to somehow reset the form view after that.
Missing: system/ mp/ 1543001
People also ask
May 2, 2020 · Hi there,. "There are situations where you may want to alter a given user preference as the result of a script running.
Missing: url mp/ 1543001
Mar 7, 2024 · I have two custom fields on a Service Catalog Item which are single select dropdowns On load of the create page, a Catalog Client Script is ...
May 6, 2024 · I am working on a requirement where I am doing a POC to see if we can use GitHub as a source control tool to track our development changes.
Missing: url system/ 1543001
Oct 21, 2014 · So I programmatically insert records into the user preference table, but the system is ignoring these preferences, until I logout and log back ...
Welcome to the new ServiceNow Community. You're ready to thrive, learn, share, and connect with others. And you're not alone.
2 days ago · Hi All, Looking to create a generic flow designer. Basically, created a custom table with rules on when tasks should be created with the ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.