May 2, 2020 · Hi there,. "There are situations where you may want to alter a given user preference as the result of a script running.
Missing: url mp/ 757498
Hi Team,I want to send email notification to current logged in user from script action. If we achieve this using BR in this way it is easy. My scenario is to ...
Hi All, Does anyone know of a way to create a specific order for Changes within CAB workbench? Our CAB has almost 60 changes every week and there isn't a ...
Missing: 757498 | Show results with:757498
Oct 21, 2020 · Solved: Hi, I'd like to add the Service and Service Offering fields to an Incident Record Producer form, along with the same dependency ...
Missing: setpreference- mp/ 757498
Solved: Hi, I am trying to set a Lookup select box to work with a dependant field. The dependant field is called current.variables.request_source.
Jun 12, 2015 · I'm looking for some input on how best to communicate with users after they submit a request via the Service Catalogue.
Missing: url setpreference- mp/ 757498
Hi All,I am trying to execute the below script from background script in servicenow.var client = new RESTMessage("https://XXXX.service--now.com/api/now/table/ ...
CommunityAsk questions, give advice, and connect with fellow ServiceNow professionals. ... Set up the service management module for a modern ITSM experience.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.