Nov 22, 2022 · Hi All, I have written one Catalog client script and in that i have used GlideDialogWindow for pop up on SP and also i have used GlideModal ...
Missing: url | Show results with:url
Jan 31, 2018 · Solved: Hi All, I am writing UI action on Incident table for 'List Choice'. I am using GlideModal in UI Action to populate a window based on ...
Missing: url 2391821
Jul 18, 2019 · I have created an UI Action and want to render a Glide- modal window, The same UI page is Opening in Glide Dialog Window but not in Modal?
Missing: itsm- td- 2391821
Using custom UI steps I want to click on the ok button. 1)Click on Conv to PDF button. - this atf step done. 2) how to check on the checkbox 3)Click.
Missing: td- 2391821
People also ask
What is the purpose of the ServiceNow service portal?
What is a Service Portal? Service Portal is a product that enables organizations to provide a visual layer to the content stored within ServiceNow – similar to a web page. It is intended to deliver information to users who may not generally have access to the standard ServiceNow user interface.
How do I create a service portal in ServiceNow?

Create a portal

Configure Next Experience display preferences.
Configure Next Experience accessibility preferences.
Configure Next Experience debugging preferences.
Configure Next Experience language and region preferences.
Select a theme in Next Experience.
Configure Next Experience notification preferences.
Is ServiceNow a portal?
Service Portal in ServiceNow is a service delivery platform that transforms IT service management (ITSM) into intuitive, self-service experiences. This platform provides users with access to the services, information, and resources they need to get their work done quickly and efficiently.
Hello Experts, How to use the the GlideDialogWindow in service portal? I want to show some message to the user based on the variable selection.
Missing: url itsm- 2391821
Apr 30, 2020 · Solved: i Guys, I have this simple client UI Action that pops up a GlideModel and populates with major incidents. The problem that I have ...
Missing: url itsm- 2391821
Feb 26, 2024 · Hi , Can you try this function par_req() { var gm = new GlideModal("glide_prompt", true, 1600); gm.setTitle("Create Product Allocation.
Jan 15, 2018 · Hi SN experts, I use below script to open a UI Page in GlideModal , It works well. But error appears when I click the X button at the top ...
Missing: url 2391821
Display a modal with the specified HTML content. The renderWithContent() method replaces the render() method, and does not request a UI page to render.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 9 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.