May 2, 2020 · Hi there,. "There are situations where you may want to alter a given user preference as the result of a script running.
Missing: url | Show results with:url
The purpose of setPreference method is to save a user-specific setting in the User Preferences table. In server-side scripts, use the following syntax to set a ...
Missing: url 465213
Solved: I've been working on a scoped application that redirects users based on the form view. I need to somehow reset the form view after that.
Missing: itsm- td- 465213
Hi @NaveenKumarSN. What do mean by Basic questions, are you looking for an interview. - Then Incident / change / problem / Knowledge Lifecycle.
Hi, I have created a schedule job to update the sc_task when the variable termination date matches with today's date.But it is updating all the tasks why?my ...
when user open the below URL, i want ServiceNow system to redirect the page default to portal home page instead of below url.
Missing: 465213 | Show results with:465213
Jan 11, 2024 · We are implementing ServiceNow and we are trying to map out all of our business services and services offerings - and one minute it makes ...
Hi , I am getting an error in discovery pattern"Cassandra Distributed DB " :" Update failed with error: Commit was not attempted due to other errors.,In payload ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.